Wednesday, February 24, 2010

So I Live With the Little Mermaid....

Okay, I don't really. But one of my roommate's is seriously named Ariel!! And she's the cutest. I think it's totally meant to be that she's out here working for Disney. Anywho, things have been way busy this past week, because the parks have been really crowded. I have been working lots of long hours. But luckily the other night I got to go with Ariel to one of my most favorite Disney shows ever (over at Hollywood Studios)...FANTASMIC!! Talk about amazing--it has fire and special effects, cool fountains and water displays, fireworks, Mickey, all of the princesses, etc.! It's watching those kind of productions that remind me again why I LOVE being here so much. Here are some pictures we took to document our night out.

And the best news ever...my family is flying out tomorrow night, and I get to spend three whole days off playing with them!! I love doing Disney World "The Rowley Way." For those of you who don't know what that means, shame on you. Just kidding, but I really must teach you someday what it all entails. Ha ha, I'm sure I will post lots after they come out. But for now, I hope everyone has a great week! :)

3 comments:

  1. How fun that your family is coming out! I can't wait to hear about it and see pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was there to experience Disney the "Rowley way!" I know it would be so fun to "follow the head!" (smile) Hope you are having fun with your mom and dad and Emily! Have some fun for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Erin it sounds like you are having so much fun!! I'm so happy that everthing is meeting (surpassing?) your expectations!!

    ReplyDelete