Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Friends and Family Fun in Florida!!

You probably thought I had died...but I didn't :) Life has just been crazy busy! Good news though, I officially passed my attractions assessment ("earned my ears") a few weeks ago so I have been flying solo out in Tomorrowland. It is great to be more on my own. I get to blow bubbles and give out stickers and just have fun helping guests. But I'll tell you, it has already been an adventure...for example, I had a group of guys threaten and cuss me out because I let some Fastpass people go ahead of them in the Buzz Lightyear line! I wanted to say, umm it's just a ride, people. Ha ha, but I'm still very grateful to be here. I'm learning a lot of patience!

Some of the best things about the past couple weeks have been the awesome visits from friends and family. My friend Callie was able to come down to Orlando again with some great people from her school, and we hit up Animal Kingdom (my favorite park at the moment!). Love that girl! And my brother Brian was able to stop by after a business trip, so I got him into the parks for a day (Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios). We had an awesome time using my discounts, and I seriously feel so lucky to have had a chance to hang out with him. Nothing beats brother/sister bonding time in the Happiest Place on Earth! I'm going to go enjoy a day off, but I hope everyone is doing awesome. I will post again soon!




P.S. My hair is absolutely out of control here in Florida! Ha ha :)

7 comments:

  1. this is sooooooo cool! you are so awesome erin! What a fabulous job! and guess what? we are only 6 hours from you! ... hmmm.... how long will you be there? love ya!

    jessi sherwood anderson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello 'Little One' - What a perfectly delightful and beautiful place for you to be. I look forward to watching your escapades in the land of fantasy and enchantment. Enjoy every single moment of every single day. Big hugs, Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin! You're hair is awesome! It's so crazy curly!! I love it. I'm so glad you have had some visitors, it sounds like you have been having lots of fun (minus the scary boys who yelled at you). Luckily you're a sassy chica who can tell them who's boss! Miss you lots and thanks for keeping all us poor non-Disney-"cast-members" posted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to have some visitor's :) I think your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know what you are talking about your hair!? It is darling! But I can't say the same for Brian...hmmm... What's up with his hair in the Animal Kingdom pic? (just kidding!) You both are soooo cute! Sounds like you aren't getting a chance to get homesick with all the visitors! Wish I could be one of them! Then I could kick some booty when nasty guests get outta' control! Hang in there! I am sure you handled it like a 'Disney Princess!' Love ya and miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erin. Awesome blog. Thanks for sharing it with me! I'm totally adding you to my list now so i'll be all updated on you all the time. Have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey!!! finally wrote down the address your mom told me for your blog...super cute!!! she's so proud of you! i love your cute hair in the pictures! congrats on everything!

    ReplyDelete