Friday, April 16, 2010

Exciting Happenings!

So this past week has been pretty great. For one thing, I finally tried the famous "Kitchen Sink" at the Beaches and Cream Soda Shop. Check this thing out...All I can say is, YUMMY! And it's just a good thing that there were four of us there to eat it. It became quite the mission (they put a whole can of whipped cream on top!).

Second of all, I got to spend a day at the beach --my first time on the Gulf Coast. I had forgotten how much I love swimming! (Hee hee, I'm not posting those pictures.) Then my friends and I finished our beach day off by going to the Hoop-De-Doo Revue dinner show at one of the Disney Resort areas called Fort Wilderness. It was a wild n' crazy time! The food was incredible, and I definitely got carried away with all of the singing, stomping, hooting, and hollering. Highly recommend it to anyone!



Oh, and I almost forgot...






the best news ever...





I GOT A PROFESSIONAL INTERNSHIP WITH DISNEY IN GUEST RELATIONS!!!! :D

I was called and extended the official offer yesterday (and I have been running around screaming ever since!!). I will be here from June until January, and I could not be more excited. I even get to stay in the Magic Kingdom! So I feel very blessed and will post more details as I learn them. But pretty much working in Guest Relations means I get to book reservations, answer questions, work with everyone coming into the Magic Kingdom, possibly do some VIP tours, etc. We are basically the face of the park! So yeah, life is GOOD. Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!

8 comments:

  1. That is awesome!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You are literally living my little sister's dream. She is thinking of going to Disneyworld next Winter semester. Hope you don't mind if I send her your way with any questions she might have :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! hooray! (jessi sherwood)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippee skippy! Dreams really DO come true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sooooo happy that you will get to return to the World! You soooooo deserve it! What an adventure! Enjoy every minute of it and take it all in! These will be the stories you will be telling your children and grandchildren all about one day. - "The Adventures of Princess Erin in the Magic Kingdom!" (smile) Congrats and love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, dear Erin! I'm so happy for you, and for Disney, and the very lucky guests who will get to share your joy and good cheer. Hugs, Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, Erin! I'm so proud of you!!! You belong at Disney and I'm so glad that they realize it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are the coolest person I have ever known!!! Congratulations beautiful lady! Disney is lucky to have such an awesome rep!!! I miss you though!

    ReplyDelete