Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'm on a roll...second post in a week!

***Remember that one time I.....
WENT TO MELTING POT AND ATE A LOT OF YUMMY FONDUE!
Okay, I don't know if y'all have been to a place like this before, I but I definitely think everyone should go to a restaurant like "Melting Pot" at least once in their lifetime. It's such a fun, elegant, yummy experience. You feel so fancy dippin' bread in cheese and strawberries in ooey gooey chocolate. But be prepared...it takes like 3 hours! Totally worth it in my opinion though. Just check these pics out!

First course: Cheddar Cheese Fondue and Spinach & Artichoke Cheese Fondue Steven REALLY liked the Spinach Artichoke fondue. His eyes say it all! Second course: Melting Pot House Salad. It was so pretty! Third course: every type of meat in the world, shrimp, and ravioli that we cooked in various sauces and batters. Daaaang!
Yeah....don't ask. Let's not forget about dessert, that's the most important part.
Final Course: The Original and Cookies ‘n Cream
Marshmallow Dream Chocolate Fondues (Okay, so we were already halfway through dessert before I even thought to take a picture. Sorry!)

But it was seriously one of the best nights I've ever had. Great company and great food!
Couple #1 Steven and Chris Couple #2 Me and Brian Whole Group

3 comments:

  1. looks SO SO SO yummy! what a fun date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost died when I saw that I had missed not just one but TWO posts from Ms. Rowley!!! Wait to go, girl! Keep 'em comin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were on a roll! Keep them coming sister. I love the pictures, and you look absolutely beautiful as always! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete